Use Natural Chaga™ fine powder to make delicious chaga tea or a stock to add to your soups and sauces
- Pure, wild, Estonian chaga, ground to a fine powder
- Sustainably harvested & air dried
- 100% money back guarantee
1 teaspoon (3g) once or twice per day.
- boost the nutritional value of your food, shakes or smoothies
- make a single cup of tea in a tea-ball or infuser
- mix with ground coffee and try it in your espresso machine or French press.
Because the powder is so fine, you can extract the goodness very quickly (5- 20 minutes).
See our chaga recipes for more ways you can brew chaga tea, chaga coffee, make chaga stock and other tasty chaga food and drink ideas.