MAKES: 1 serving
PREP TIME: 1 minute
READY IN: 2-4 minutes
USES: Instant Chaga
It’s just as well that the next most popular preparation of chaga after tea is coffee. Coffee energises you while taking a toll on your health by heightening your stress level. But if you add an antioxidant mushroom like chaga into the mix, you could balance the scales.
Try boosting your productivity and your immune system with this simple drink.
If you're looking for a more mellow drink that can still enhance your energy, try our Chaga Turmeric Latte recipe.
1/2 teaspoon Instant Chaga
1-2 teaspoons ground coffee powder
1. Heat the water. While waiting, prepare your chaga coffee mix. We prefer 2 teaspoons ground coffee powder to 1/2 teaspoon Instant Chaga.
2. Make your coffee in the usual way.
- SIMPLE: Put your chaga coffee mix in a mug. Pour hot water and stir.
- MODERATE: Combine your chaga coffee mix and hot water in a French press. Stir before reinserting the plunger. Let stand for 3-4 minutes before pressing down.
- REFINED: Place a dripper with a filter over your mug and add your chaga coffee mix. Slowly pour hot water onto the mix in a circular motion. If you want a clear, particle-free cup with intricate flavours, we recommend this method.